I finished a lot of things while on my hiatus. There was so much to do and it was easier to put my head down and just sew it all. I have more on my list of stuff to sew but let’s get caught up on what I finished earlier this year.
There were a lot of tabbards.
There were several tunics
There was a dress
And there was an ax cover
The last set of tunics is a pair that I’m particularly proud of. I used a new way to put on a different type of trim and I calculated perfectly for the curves of my beautiful friend. They were both very happy with the feel of the lighterweight linen and said it was fantastic on the field, no binding at all when swinging weapons around. The ax cover was also an interesting bit, as it was completely off the normal weapon cover shape, particularly with the beard. I had to do a bit of hand sewing in that spot.