I’ve finished all the decreasing for the toe and now it’s time to increase and then kitchner the ends together. The construction is pretty simple. Though setting up for where I needed to be exactly to begin the toe was a bit confusing, likely because I messed up at the very beginning, But at least they’re almost done. They go pretty fast so the second one should be quick.
There’s currently nothing on my wheel but that’s because before I could begin the second half of the blue I’ve been working on, I had to ply the orange. I ran into a unexpected problem when I ran out of room on the bobbin but I found a way around that. So I’ll be back to the blue shortly.
I’m kind of at odds. I jumped around a lot and can’t seem to settle on anything. I played a bit of FallOut New Vegas, a little Shadows of Mordor, and a few levels of Katamari.
Drowning Mermaids by Nadia Scrieva. Everybody needs silly fluff now and again.