After making a blue tabard for Jon I had to have a dress to match. So I kinda made this one by accident. I cut the fabric and finished up a couple other projects. Then I figured I’d just sew the front part together, and well, the back is only 2 pieces, and at this point I may as well do the shoulders … Before I knew it I had sewn together nearly all of the dress.
I love that I can chose to wear something under it or not. I’m finally getting some color across my chest and down my arms. I’m not ghost white anymore! This makes me very happy.
Soon I’ll have to think about making another one in brown. Before that though I’ll actually take the sides in a bit on this one and change the trim to brown so I fully match Jon, plus I’ll be able to use the green for the brown dress and not have duplicate trim colors.