WIP Wednesday: Piano Scarf

Knitting:
Since I have a pattern for this and I know how to juggle my yarn more effectively it’s going much faster this time around. I’ve already finished the first repeat of 7. I should be able to get a lot done this weekend as weekends are high movie watching times for us.

Reading:

Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury. I’m not sure what I expected … but this isn’t it. It’s not a bad book, it’s a very well told story. I suspect I simply would have appreciated it more at a different time.

8 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday: Piano Scarf

1. Jazz says:

Love the design!

2. Marianne says:

I so hope to make this scarf one day!!! I'm a bit more than a beginner but still have not worked with 2 different colors of yarn.. as soon as I feel comfortable with that THIS will be my first project, so want to make this for my son, a musician trying to find something with a trumpet also.

3. mkonieczki says:

The keyboard looks great! Hope you get a lot of knitting in during your movie watching this weekend! I hope to do the same.

4. Maria says:

So much love… I need to get out and buy the yarn for this!

If it helps any, you only work with one color at a time. :)Also, if you can't find anything I might be able to create a design for you, depending on what you're looking for. Let me know if I can help. 🙂

I got some done .. but not quite as much as expected. Thank you!

Aw! Thank you! I bet yours will be beautiful!