WIP Wednesday: Beret & Bloodshot

Reading:

Hellbent by Cherie Priest. I love reading about Raylene and how she gets herself into, and out of, various dangerous situations. I love Priest’s writing style, it’s almost like sitting down to chat with somebody. It’s good to see the returning supporting cast as well and getting to know more about them.

Knitting:
The beret finally settled down and allowed me to knit it correctly .. or I finally started following *gasp* the pattern. I thought I was to begin with but apparently I kept forgetting small details like change needle size. I’m up to (down to?) the decreases now and love how it’s looking.

10 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday: Beret & Bloodshot

1. Sandy says:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's gorgeous. Such detail, very lovely and the color is perfect. It makes my head hurt though thinking how closely you must pay attention to knit something that pretty!

2. It's looking great!

3. omlair says:

great pattern, and lovely colour too!!

4. Marianne says:

Love the color you are using and the pattern is gorgeous!!! I've not read any of Priest's novels but I'll be on the lookout next time I go to the local book store!

5. Kim Sonksen says:

WHoa – that is looking awesome!

I've actually been knitting it while watching TV. Once I got the lace set up I was fairly okay with it. LOL

Thank you! 🙂

Thank you! I can't wait to get it out into the sun and see the color then. 🙂

I really love Priest's novels. That may be her writing style, it may be because I've read her blog since before she started trying to be published. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. She's done urban supernatural (what I'm reading now) and she's often considered the queen of steampunk here in the states.

Thank you! 😀