A Shawl Complete Round 2

The third time around this pattern was still fun to work up and watch come together. I think it’s the different colors each time and the way they blend together.

The colors in this one make me think of spring and bright gardens to while away the hours in. The last few rows seemed to take longer than before but in all fairness that’s because it was sitting next to me while I thought about knitting them instead of actually knitting them. Funny how that makes a difference.

Pattern: Chinook Shawl
Yarn: Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud and Shadow Tonal
Ravelry Page

17 thoughts on “A Shawl Complete Round 2

1. wow that shawl it awesome, i love the colours you've used – it may have just fallen into my queue on ravelry.

2. Dutch Hollow says:

smashing shawl! Love the pattern and the color changes are lovely!

3. Amazing that the pattern in the bottom photo actually looks windswept – makes the pattern name very apt!

4. Wow, that is a great shawl! I love the pictures and the colors you used.

Yikes! You've knit that there times? Simply gorgeous. I wish I had the patience to make something that beautiful.

6. Shannon says:

Mmmmm…I love, love, love the Chinook. The colors you've picked are wonderful!

7. Jocelyn says:

Yeah, three times — a charm! It's been on my queue…moving it up! Thanks for the inspiration!

I love that it's so adaptable for so many colors. πŸ˜€

Thank you so much! πŸ˜€

It's one of my favorite pictures of it too. πŸ˜€

Thank you so much! It's always thrilling to see how the different colors work up.

Yep, once for myself and twice for friends. For the most part it goes fairly quickly thanks to the color changes.

It is one of my favorites to do. I just need to make sure there's enough time between each one. *laugh*

Oh! I'm looking forward to seeing what colors you choose. πŸ˜€

15. Wow. That's beautiful… definitely motivation to get working on my shawl!

Thank you so much! The completed shawl makes all that work worth it. πŸ™‚

17. […] Chinook Shawl – Commission (Carol) Bubbles Socks – Gift (Julie) Piano Scarf – Commission […]