WIP Wednesday: Piano Scarf & Magic Balance

Writing:
Magic Balance (Working Title) – Rewrites
Previous Word Count: 11,214
Current Word Count: 13,254 (Up 2,040)

Yep, I’m back home and vacation is over. At least I’m still getting in decent writing time. Monday and Tuesday of this week though have been pretty full of stuff that had to be handled. Story-wise the two cultures are learning about each other and trying to make it work.

Reading:

Pretties by Scott Westerfeld. I read Uglies last year and really enjoyed it so I was glad to add this one to our library when I found it on sale last year. I’ve just started it so I’ve not gotten very far but I’m glad to be back in this world and enjoying aWesterfeld’s portrayal of it.

Knitting:
It’s a piano scarf. Yes it is. Don’t look at me like that … it’s totally a piano scarf. It’ll just take a little while before it’s obvious. Trust me okay?

The observant of you will notice that it’s ‘not’ a giant shawl, as I posted about yesterday. That is because it’s currently stretched out in my living room floor taking up room as it learns how I want it to drape. If it behaves pictures will be forthcoming.

14 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday: Piano Scarf & Magic Balance

1. Natalie says:

Can't wait to see the piano scarf done, will be interesting I am sure!x

2. I'm working on a giant shawl, too…I can't wait to see your piano scarf get a bit more… piano-y. And scarf-y for that matter πŸ˜‰

3. mkonieczki says:

Piano Scarf?!?! This sounds fantastic! I'm eager to see your progress!

4. Christina says:

A piano scarf? I can't wait to see how it turns out.

5. Pretty Mades says:

I'm very intrigued by the piano scarf. Can't wait to see it.

6. I am also intrigued by the piano scarf. It sounds cool!

7. I have never heard of a piano scarf. I can't wait to see it when its done.

I'm loving how it's coming along. I think it looks really interesting. πŸ™‚

For all that it's fiddly with various balls of yarn .. .it's still moving pretty quickly. Hopefully the next pictures will look more like the final project. πŸ™‚

I'm hoping for a full set of keys, we'll see how that works. πŸ™‚

So far I think it looks pretty cool. πŸ™‚ I might be biased though. πŸ™‚

I think it's going to be like magic. πŸ™‚

If it wasn't for a friend I probably would have never considered it. It's awesome when friends make you think. πŸ™‚

I haven't seen too many but I do love how it's working up.